Dr. Cameron utilizes his former strength and conditioning experience and sports-oriented care to provide hands-on and active care to all his patients.
He believes in making sure patients are proactive and involved in their recovery and care to promote long-term health and keep patients' injury and pain-free.
BS Florida State University - Exercise Science
MS California University of Pennsylvania - Exercise Science & Health Promotion
DC Palmer College of Chiropractic Florida - Doctor of Chiropractic
- Exercising, playing fetch with his dog, watching anything Marvel, and laying by the pool
- Palm Harbor, Florida
- Fédération Internationale de Chiropratique du Sport (FICS)-International Certified Sports Chiropractor
- National Strength & Conditioning Association-Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Functional and Kinetic Training with Rehab Certified
- National Academy of Sports Medicine-Certified Personal Trainer